Diploma of Sport
Our Diploma of Sport is aimed at fitness industry professionals who want to specialise in the field of strength and conditioning. This industry-focused course will increase your job opportunities, grow your income potential and help you to foster a successful long-term career. Not only will this course expand your knowledge of strength and conditioning – it will also teach you more about high performance training and developing performance-improving skills for athletes.
Interested in joining our next intake? Prioritise your enquiry with us below.
As a strength and conditioning professional, you will:
- Develop high performance programs
- Work with medical and allied health professionals
- Deliver performance solutions alongside coaches
- Develop season-long programs
- Provide strength and conditioning training for athletes and sporting groups
- Apply skills related to sports nutrition, sports psychology, and sports technology
Your industry experience and learning credentials are valuable. Depending on your previous training and job experience, you may be eligible for exemption from certain units in the diploma course. For more information, please contact us.
Fitness Education (Fit Edu) was established in 2004 and has since built a reputation as a strong industry leader in fitness education. The Fit Education team have over 50 years of combined knowledge and experience in all aspects of the fitness training industry. Fit Education’s other courses – all of which are available at Dundee’s Boxing and Fitness – include:
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Certificate II in Sport and Recreation
All our courses are nationally recognised and Austudy approved. Once you get certified, you can register with Fitness Australia and work anywhere in Australia. Want to work abroad? So far, our courses have helped people find work in England, Scotland, Portugal, and New Zealand.
- Modern and effective training techniques
- A practical and theoretical approach to learning
- Affordable courses that cater to all ages and fitness levels
- Professional, friendly and experienced team with over 50 years of combined experience in all aspects of the fitness industry
- Benefit from real world experience – the Fit Education team have worked with professional sports teams including the Australian Wallabies, Brisbane Broncos, Queensland Reds, Brisbane Bullets, North Qld Cowboys, London Irish Rugby, London Broncos, Bordeaux Beagles and the Fulham Football Club
- Courses are nationally recognised and Austudy approved
- Online or on site learning – flexible